Hey there, B6 S4 owner incoming!

BMD76
聽Share

Hi guys,

Been registered for a while now but don't think I've ever introduced myself!

Picking up my weekend toy next week. Its a MY04 S4 B6 Cabriolet with 58k miles . The cab was never my first choice, that would have been the avant followed by the saloon. I actually ruled the cab out on more than聽 1 occasion over the last while when I was doing some groundwork on what would fit into my budget.

Alas, my budget of between 4-7k was never really that impressive but its all I could convince the wife to let me commit too literally just to have something to sit in the garage most of the year 馃檪

Turns out that pretty much everything on the sub 6k side would be literally a lottery regarding reliability and chains etc ( I do realise that is still the case but hopefully slightly less chance ) .Almost everything I saw was 100k mls +, hence going down the cab route.

First question though as I have already started looking online for bits and bobs is:聽 it looks like the cab has even less availability of parts than the other models even for things like replacement suspension and brakes etc. Can someone point me in the right direction for a good OEM supplier other than Audi if possible please.

Thanks and I dare say ill be pretty active on here for a while 馃檪

Cheers

Kev.

Hello Kev,

Welcome to the forum, and your new acquisition.聽
When you say you will be looking for bits and bobs - can you be more specific in what you will be looking for, and no doubt we will then be able to advise.聽
Kind regards,

Gareth.聽