Tilt & remove Sunroof Seal 1986 Audi Quattro Coupe.

Keith Little

RE:  1986 Audi Quattro Coupe 2226 cc Non Turbo.    Tilt and remove sunroof seal. (on roof itself).

Reg. C90XFO.      Vin. No. WAUZZZ85ZGA103982        Part No. 855877297-2AT

The seal on the above needs replacing.   Problem sourcing.   Any advice would be most welcome.

2 hours ago, Keith Little said:

RE:  1986 Audi Quattro Coupe 2226 cc Non Turbo.    Tilt and remove sunroof seal. (on roof itself).

Reg. C90XFO.      Vin. No. WAUZZZ85ZGA103982        Part No. 855877297-2AT

The seal on the above needs replacing.   Problem sourcing.   Any advice would be most welcome.

Hi unfortunately there is probably none left originals anyway so you will be better served having a measure up and sourcing that type of seal from a retro or aftermarket seal company, I did it with my daughters Alfa a couple of years ago and what I bought was an aftermarket seal that was a couple of mm bigger on the sealing bubble but at £16.00 for three metres it was a no brainer, if you could post a couple of pics of what you are replacing that might engender more ideas.

Steve.

Hi Steve.

Many thanks for taking the trouble to comment and advise. Much appreciated and I will endeavour to solve problem as you describe. I believe I have almost exhausted all other avenues.  All best wishes.  Keith.

Hello Keith,

Try Woolies, Paul Beck and many other suppliers found on a Google search for ‘Classic car trimming suppliers’ or similar. You could also try searching ‘rubber extrusions’ or similar. 
Kind regards,

Gareth.