MMI fault? Audi Connect fails to load page…

Billythebass

Hi all, Audi Connect has decided to stop working. I’ve had my 2015 S8 for 2 and a half years and it’s been fine. I Rang Audi Connect who says that it should say LTE in the corner of the screen and not 3G (BT SIM Card fitted). It’s always said 3G but I could be mistaken of course. He tried a soft reset of the MMI via a video link but nothing happened. Now I’ve been told that I have to book the car in and possibly pay a £70 investigation fee. Any thoughts folks? I’m sure it’s only some kind of digital or software issue which is not my fault. Thanks in advance. Will Gammage (Rugby, Warwickshire). 

• 1 month later...

2015 (D4 does not support LTE) - it is 3G and 3G has been all but switched off in most of the world and in the UK apart from on O2 (and VMOs that piggyback on O2 such as Tesco and Giff Gaff).  There is the odd region where 3G still works on other networks - you can find the specific dates by searching the web.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 2016 3litre TDI sport.my nav system is not not working MMI says not enabled when I press the nav button.I have tried the system reboot and the nav initialises then goes on to the data not enabled message.

any suggestions would be most appreciated.

7 hours ago, Bizarney said:

I have a 2016 3litre TDI sport.my nav system is not not working MMI says not enabled when I press the nav button.I have tried the system reboot and the nav initialises then goes on to the data not enabled message.

any suggestions would be most appreciated.

I'd recommend a diagnostic check to see if any fault codes flag up