Exterior Door Handle

A6BlackBeauty

Hey everyone 

I hope you can help me out before i have to contact Audi.

There is a deep scratch to my right rear door handle.  I thought it would be cheaper to just replace the plastic on the handle than going to the bodywork shop.

The car is A6 C7 2015 Black saloon but i can't find anywhere that i can just buy the replacement plastic.  Do i need to replace the whole handle?

If someone could point me in the right direction of a company i can buy this from that would be amazing.

Thanks!!

20 hours ago, A6BlackBeauty said:

Hey everyone 

I hope you can help me out before i have to contact Audi.

There is a deep scratch to my right rear door handle.  I thought it would be cheaper to just replace the plastic on the handle than going to the bodywork shop.

The car is A6 C7 2015 Black saloon but i can't find anywhere that i can just buy the replacement plastic.  Do i need to replace the whole handle?

If someone could point me in the right direction of a company i can buy this from that would be amazing.

Thanks!!

Hi the easiest and cheapest way of curing it is to buy some chrome handle covers on eBay, or the other way is get hold of a mobile smart repair guy and get him to respray the handle they can do that without removal.

Steve.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2023 at 6:25 PM, Steve Q said:

The problem youll have, even if you find a black replacement it won't colour match 100% 

I'd definitely try eBay if it were me though 

I did try eBay and any that match had slight damage so i was still in the same position.  I have decided to just have the handle sprayed now as it seems the only option.  I'm having something else sprayed anyway so they have included this in the price.

Thank you for getting back to me.

• Like 1

On 6/18/2023 at 6:26 PM, Stevey Y said:

Hi the easiest and cheapest way of curing it is to buy some chrome handle covers on eBay, or the other way is get hold of a mobile smart repair guy and get him to respray the handle they can do that without removal.

Steve.

I've gone with just have the handle sprayed.  I was hoping to just get a replacement cover but it doesn't seem that easy.  I'm having other work done so they have included this in the price.

6 hours ago, A6BlackBeauty said:

I did try ebay and any that match had slight damage so i was still in the same position.  I have decided to just have the handle sprayed now as it seems the only option.  I'm having something else sprayed anyway so they have included this in the price.

No probs at all 🙂

• Like 1