Timing

Dan19811981

So guys 2010 audi A5 2.0 tfsi love the car have recently put new cam and crankshaft sensors on pcv and all new plugs and coils timing chain and water pump was changed in 2021 on 75000 miles now on 92000 however keep getting P0016 - Crankshaft Position
Camshaft Position Correlation
Bank1 Sensor A coming up just trying to find out if the timing could be slightly out as it drives fine but every now and then the error code comes up and the car drives alittle sluggish :)

36 minutes ago, alpha omega said:

i didnt know my timing was slightly out until audi told me on a routine suspension check.

Ah ok and was it a complete new chain that you needed :( 

sorry my mechanic skills are terrible.and i never read your post properly.mines a belt one and was done by a garage 60,000 miles ago but audi recently said its slightly out.and i dont know how long its been like this ,but still ran okish.audi timed it up properly.

17 minutes ago, alpha omega said:

sorry my mechanic skills are terrible.and i never read your post properly.mines a belt one and was done by a garage 60,000 miles ago but audi recently said its slightly out.and i dont know how long its been like this ,but still ran okish.audi timed it up properly.

Ah ok sound so they can just adjust the timing if it's only just out :) 

3 minutes ago, alpha omega said:

as steve has said it could have stretched.chains stretch belts stretch so i changed mine along with the rollers

Yeah fair play I'll prob just have mine done I know prob looking at about £1600 :)