Cvt gearbox oil change

grimzz

Hi finally got the history of the car 2014 2 tdi never had gearbox oil changed its due around 38000 miles now nearly 48000 should i book it in ? Read it can cause issues if done after service interval is missed .?

Anyone know if the oil filter should be changed at the same time seems to be an external one and an internal one if im reading it right ? 😵‍💫

Hello Gavin,

Although I’m not certain on Audi’s protocol on that, I would simply ask myself - would you change the engine oil without changing the filter? 
For best peace of mind, I would be raising that question before you collect it today? 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

12 minutes ago, Magnet said:

Hello Gavin,

Although I’m not certain on Audi’s protocol on that, I would simply ask myself - would you change the engine oil without changing the filter? 
For best peace of mind, I would be raising that question before you collect it today? 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

I should have said its been put back until next week as the garage is down staff will certainly ask the question .

Thanks 

• 3 weeks later...