Hello from new member!

Rebel158
聽Share

Hi All, I'm Tony, and a 'newbie' joining the ranks, with a recently purchased 2015 1.4 TFSI CoD S Line

Vital Stats, apart from what you see in the pic below... I'm not sure what is standard on the S Line vs the other variants, and on my original wish list was a Grey version with all options ticked (of course 馃槀)

This one has a nice enough spec... Half leather trim, black headlining, A/C, BlueTooth, Nav (prep but not installed) cruise control etc and whilst I would have liked xenon lighting, climate control, heated seats, nav etc, I managed too acquire this little beauty for very reasonable money, and when I saw it in the flesh I immediately fell for it.

Living in London (fairly central) we're a one car family (my partner and I) as running costs are a consideration given the level of dickery at present (CC, ULEZ, emissions based parking etc) So this was a very pleasant surprise as follows:

• The test drive - I hadn't driven one of these before, so I was very pleasantly surprised by the performance, and handling on offer. It took me by surprise!
  • Build quality - For what is effectively Audi's most budget offering (super mini) it's beautifully put together.
  • Road Tax - 拢20, for the year!
  • Parking (my borough) - 拢25 for the year!
  • Insurance - A very, very small rise!

Plans for the future...

Either get the Nav activated by a 3rd party, or install something like the Integrated Automotive solution - Does anyone have any other recommendations?

Retrofit an arm rest - Does anyone know of any decent aftermarket kits (the Audi kit is fairly pricey)

Nice to haves, but not sure they can be retrofitted (probably beyond cost effective:

Xenon lighting
Hill assist
Climate (or a digital type control/display for the factory AC

Either way, I'm quite taken with this little pocket rocket聽馃

20231021_180332.thumb.jpg.49e92a297cad24442f1f4a11d3cce583.jpg

image.gif

image.gif

Hi Tony

Welcome to the club. Before I got my E-Tron GT I had a A6 and I had some goodies retro fitted by Autologics. They came to the house, very professional, quick and tidy.聽 Have a look on their site.

Tony

• Like 1