LEZ Glasgow compliance

Allie

Go to solution Solved by Steve Q,

I have a 2014 Audi A6 SE TDI Ultra and live near Glasgow. It was first registered in July 2014. According to the Glasgow LEZ checker, I am not allowed into Glasgow with this car. But on the ULEZ checker for London this car is allowed in free of charge. My V5 does not say whether it is Euro 6 compliant but all emissions that are listed on the V5 are below the values listed for Euro 6. However there is no value on my V5 for particulate emissions. Does anyone else have this problem? And what did they do? Even if you aren't worried about LEZ or ULEZ does anyone else with this car have the particulate emissions value on their V5?

Anna

• Solution

You'll need to get a certificate of conformity from Audi which is free of charge. 

email the address as below with VIN number of your vehicle, name and full postal address.

cocrequests@vwg.co.uk 

You did better than I did, I emailed lowemissionzonesenquiries@gov.scot before the LEZ came into force and was told to email LEZ@glasgow.gov.uk . And guess what, they told me to email  lowemissionzonesenquiries@gov.scot. I got absolutely nowhere and gave up, hence I joined this club. Actually I did contact DVLA and they told me to contact Audi. I emailed Audi customer service and they told me to get a certificate of conformity by sending an email to cocrequests@vwg.co.uk just as advised in the message above. Both these replies came through on the same day, so Glasgow, here I come eventually.

Thank you for the replies

• Like 1