Exhaust Pressure Sensor

DOverbury

Hi All,

I have a 2019 Q2 35tfsi, it has been brilliant so far however we have had the engine light intermittently show up over the last week.

Its taken a couple of goes to diagnosis but we now know it to be the following fault code P0471.

Having spoke to Audi they have said this relates to the exhaust pressure sensor, but when asked for a part number they haven’t been able to provide one or highlight where the sensor is located.

Has anyone experienced this before ? Or do you know where the sensor maybe located?

Cheers in advance 

Hello Dale, 

Welcome, and thanks for joining. 
Let’s see if we can help you by directing you to eBay and searching  for ‘2019 Q2 exhaust pressure sensor’. You should come up with a variety from no-name brands, and some suppliers selling Bosch or Febi etc. 

I never buy sensors on price, so I buy Bosch, Febi, or similar from reliable suppliers. Wouldn’t have thought they would be that expensive, whereas ‘genuine Audi’ would be. 
I’m not at all surprised that Audi won’t give you the part number - they generally don’t on the mainland either, since they know you will buy aftermarket. eBay sellers will always confirm suitability - but Channel Islands registration may hamper this a bit. 
Where the part is located -? That would be the joy of buying from Audi, since they usually then supply you with the parts diagram. 
Tried You Tube? 
Perhaps you could let us know how you get on Dale.

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

• 2 weeks later...