AQ5 Power steering light on & Auto stop start

Battery was saying replace.

Did that, replaced battery, and now 2 errors Power steering not working ! And it's not working, also stop start error !

Any ideas ? thanks.

G

Edited by Grahamjp
Spellig

Any independent should be able to do that for you Graham, or main dealer if you want to pay more, and if they will actually do it, since you didn’t buy the battery from the. 
What make of battery did you buy Graham. 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Oh bless you Graham. Let’s hope it works out for you. I made a conscious decision a decade or so ago that Lion would be at the bottom of my buying list. Might be better now - but all modern cars depend so heavily on top efficiency batteries.
Incase it helps for the future I bought a couple of Exide Premium batteries last year at very competitive prices from Tayna Batteries ( no connection), and Exide has become my current brand to buy.  
ECP? Seldom found them to be competitive in in past, even with their then high % discounts off so called list price. For general parts, I usually look at Parts in Motion site ( again no connection), but also scan eBay for premium brands at most competitive prices from reputable sellers. 
Kind regards,

Gareth.