Interior swap

ivanvasa4

Hello, never posted on anything like this so apologies for any mess ups. I've recently purchased a 2019 Audi A4 with completely stock interior. It's a little bit boring to be honest with the beige cloth so was looking around hoping to swap it out to an s-line interior. Was just wondering if anyone knows if I can swap in any year S4 interior to the car? So can 2020 s line seats, door cards etc fit? Will I need to find 2019 specific s line interior? If I swap out to heated seats, will I need to do anything crazy to have the feature enabled on my Audi? I'm a complete novice so please treat me as such, appreciated:)

Hello Ivan,

Welcome and thanks for joining. Obviously your choice, but it might be worth considering that you are significantly altering the originality of this 5 year old car, and that is likely to lead to suspicion if you intend selling it within the next couple of years. 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2024 at 8:35 PM, Magnet said:

Hello Ivan,

Welcome and thanks for joining. Obviously your choice, but it might be worth considering that you are significantly altering the originality of this 5 year old car, and that is likely to lead to suspicion if you intend selling it within the next couple of years. 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Not too bothered about maintaining originality, I'm driving about 30000 miles a year so I reckon by the time I've completely paid off the bank loan the car will have one foot in the grave!

On 2/23/2024 at 1:25 AM, jasonj said:

Hi Ivan, 

1: Check on V5c Registration Certificate to verify year of manufacture , as this can differ from date of Registration . 

2: Interiors are specific to model variants , so check compatibility . This is dependant on model, engine etc for door cards trim etc . Seats not so much, 

3: Have a look on ebay this will give you an insight to what is compatible for your models specification .Picture 5 of 12

Lovely thank you for your help I'll look into this, looks like up to the 2020 seats are compatible with my specific model

On 2/25/2024 at 7:24 AM, Steve Q said:

They'll fit but your biggest issue is wiring, as the s line or rs seats are electric, are yours electric? 

Ah yeah slight issue, they aren't. Do you know if the wiring harnesses are identical in the base and s-line? Like is it just a case of putting in a fuse and connecting a previously unconnected wire?