Audi a4 value

Hi new to group.our car has been written off and been low balled on valuation. Its a 2004 audi a4 cabriolet sport 2.5tdi b6 automatic  with 66,000miles .maintained by my self from 8yrs old so history till 8.thanks in advance. Can't find one for sale for comparison. 

When I had a similar situation, I've found 3 cars of same age with close to the mileage as yours as possible. To prove the value. 

I even sent proof of service history over an 18 month period for my A6 when it was hit from behind and insurance company paid out top wack due to condition, etc. 

Copart have told us to find like for like and will only accept like for like. I sent them what I could find including the one posted, won't accept it because its a man not auto. I can't find one that is the same. 

Hello Susan,

Copart are being totally unrealistic in asking you for an exact-match example being offered for sale. There are so many parameters which make that an unreasonable requirement. 

‘Hit … by a Police 4x4…’ Are the Police maintaining your husband was to blame for this in anyway, and if so, have/are they initiating prosecution? 
Kind regards,

Gareth.,

Yes my car has gone to copart.it is them that has given me the price, of which I will never accept. Insurance company has passed the buck!

Just wanted an idea on how much my car would have been worth? Before the accident. 

Or if you have any cars that match mine for sale on your site. 

Thanks sue

Thanks Susan,

Some important progressive points remain unanswered, and if the hope was that someone on this site may have been advertising the same specification car for sale, then regrettably that isn’t so. 
Too late now - and hopefully not required by others at any time - never allow the insurers to remove/ obtain the salvage until a settlement figure has been agreed. 
I would be seeking advice at the CAB if I was in your situation. 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 
p.s. we take it you have done exhaustive Internet and publication searches for any for sale.