New to here. new pics of my s4

Plumo

Here is my s4 Iv just bought had a few Audis in the past struggling to get the bonnet up though been a pain it’s not from the interiors think it’s fallen from under the bonnet ? 

IMG_4859.jpeg

IMG_4861.jpeg

IMG_4854.jpeg

73168680160__0008A24E-219F-49BB-B6AA-B501B71A189F.jpeg

welcome to the forum,very nice looking s4,im sure youl sort the bonnet catch with a bit of fiddling and patience,best of luck.Greg

That’s no good as the engine is to big u can’t do that. You have to take the grill out and unbolt the latch from the bonnet it was a pain. 

Thanks for now letting us know that you have sorted it Dean.

Could you give more details of how you actually sorted it, so that it might help others in the future. 
I think Larry was trying to be helpful, so perhaps a thanks to him  would be in order. 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Plumo said:

That’s no good as the engine is to big u can’t do that. You have to take the grill out and unbolt the latch from the bonnet it was a pain. 

Thats funny as this worked for me.

Thanks Larry, 

Saying it as I see it, even though it didn’t work for the original poster Dean, he hasn’t yet managed to get around to thanking you for trying to be helpful, so please accept the forum’s thanks pending this happening. 
Kind regards,

Gareth.