cant find the part number

Graham S

Hi all,  My wife ran over a exhaust while driving at night in the fast lane of a motorway, and it ripped off part of her rear bumper, I confess I know nothing about cars, it's not the whole bumper just a small section underneath, my local audi garage wants £600 for a new one, and that's before painting or fitting, it's out of my range, but the nice man wouldn't tell me the part number so I can try to get one somewhere else, i have no idea what it called or if it even has a specific name, I also have no idea how to find a part number? can anybody help me please.

Heres Hoping

Cheers

86AF5698-39CF-4FD6-9679-5F0256A49448.jpg

IMG_5350.jpeg

Hello Graham,

Welcome, thanks for joining, and sorry to hear of your issue. 
Straight from Stevey Y’s previous advice ( sorry to pinch Steve), try LLL Audi on line enquiry. 
If it doesn’t work blame Steve! 
Please leave us know how you get on. 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

• Like 1

On 3/22/2024 at 4:34 PM, Graham S said:

Hi all,  My wife ran over a exhaust while driving at night in the fast lane of a motorway, and it ripped off part of her rear bumper, I confess I know nothing about cars, it's not the whole bumper just a small section underneath, my local audi garage wants £600 for a new one, and that's before painting or fitting, it's out of my range, but the nice man wouldn't tell me the part number so I can try to get one somewhere else, i have no idea what it called or if it even has a specific name, I also have no idea how to find a part number? can anybody help me please.

Heres Hoping

Cheers

86AF5698-39CF-4FD6-9679-5F0256A49448.jpg

IMG_5350.jpeg

Hi its a rear bumper lower valence,

loads on eBay second hand and aftermarket, easy job it clips on and I think it might have a couple of bolts on the centre section lower down.

Steve.

• Like 1

Thank you guys,

once you told me what it was I needed !, I have found one on eBay, and should have by middle of next week. 

i very much appreciate your help

Graham

• Like 2