The 2017 Thread

Brad-B5

Hi all!

So what have people done to there Audi's so far or planning on doing this year? Remap? New Turbo? Also Lets see some pictures of a before an after (if you want) :D

• Like 1

Yes we love Audi but we also share a love of bikes and other vehicles so bring in the love haha I'd like to have a Remap on my Audi A4 B5 (1.9 TDi 115 BHP) still goes after new turbo, use Shell V+ ect

a basic remap to smooth the engine out would do....my DTUK Tuning Box just alters the injection pulses to give a much smoother engine torque delivery and with the benefit of increased economy...less turbo boost needed to sustain a good road speed (noticeable by watching the engine load gauge). As long as the engine is healthy then it shouldn't harm anything.

• 3 weeks later...

A couple for me. Need to get the cambelt and water pump done (boring!). Also planning on getting a 170 turbo and having it remapped again from 180 - 220 ish and considering getting an RS4 style grill to replace the S Line one.

would love some new wheels, but doubt i'll have the cash

• Like 2

sounds like you've got your weekends planned for the next few months then .... make sure you pop up some piccies as it gets underway, always great to see a project unfolding

Been thinking about upgrading my head lights and tail lights but not sure which style to go with any ideas?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
46 minutes ago, RyanThompson said:

Hello all, I want to upgrade my Audi. Please give me some suggestions. Your replies and suggestions are appreciable.

You might get some specific responses if you tell us which Audi you have mate? Is it stock or have a few things been done already? Do you want to upgrade looks and or performance? 

• Like 1

I love A5's, on looks don't do too much. Maybe slightly larger wheels and then a remap? And then some good tyres to keep her firmly stuck to the tarmac (asphalt). 

A5's are stunning in the first place.

In the theme of this thread, got the A6 s-line in Sept last year. It's the model I have hankered for for many a year. Love the clean lines the C6 has. It's silver but has an Ignis white/ black vinyl wrap and you really have to know your A6's to work out its age.

Only things I have done so far myself is powder coat the standard 18's black and get 4 new grippy Uniroyal rain tyres. Have also bought a like new armrest with Audi phone, still need to fit this to appease my OCD. I know a bit sad but I like it. 

Now need to sort this misfire it's developed. 

Other than that a good service for now.

• Like 1

There was already the phone attachment/ docking station in the car so I Don't need to do anything. However. I don't intend using the phone I just wanted it to be there to keep the car as it should be. Is that sad??? lol don't answer that.

TBH I love this car. It has aged incredibly well. Hats of to the boys in 🇩🇪!!

• Like 1

Liiiiikkkkkeeeee it!😎

Where can you get them from. I have been looking for a decent set of lights as mine are quite yellowed now. I know they can be polished up but something like that is a must!!

New oem led drl are around £700 plus 

There is a small company in poland that does the mod by adding the led to the existing ones. Cost £150 but headlights needs to be shipped to poland and back , around 2 weeks it would that 

So there's me trying to make a joke about fuel economy but nobody took the bait!!

Was going to say a simple trip to the shops will be trebled in time and distance so that you can turn every junction just so you could use the new indicators as much as possible.

lol, felt obligated to explain just in case people thought me rather deluded.

Guess the joke is now on me 😛