Dog cage for a6 avant s line 2007

Confused Jo

Does anyone know where I can get a decent size dog cage for a 2007 a6 avant s line?. Do they even make them?. I need one desperately for my big boxer and have searched for months, even ordering ones claiming to fit an a6 avant, but don't come close to fitting in my car. Any help would be hugely appreciated. Thank you.

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...
On 4/22/2017 at 1:44 PM, aroundno said:

hi bud i got mine from here with a divider  https://www.travall.co.uk/

+1 for Travall

I've just bought an '09 A6 Allroad and bought the full kit from them (boot liner, dog guard and centre divider) and its a great piece of kit - fits perfectly, well made and most of all - it doesn't rattle! Expensive but worth it in my opinion. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StratManSi said:

+1 for Travall

I've just bought an '09 A6 Allroad and bought the full kit from them (boot liner, dog guard and centre divider) and its a great piece of kit - fits perfectly, well made and most of all - it doesn't rattle! Expensive but worth it in my opinion. 

Good info there Simon :) 

On 2017-6-7 at 0:37 PM, StratManSi said:

+1 for Travall

yep not cheap but like you say it fits well and does the job well

• 4 weeks later...