Yet another fine for diesels

Saw this and thought I'd share. In certain parts of London there is now specific parking prices for diesel cars! 

It is a new scheme that is being trialled in a number of cities around the country. These charges are on top of the diesel congestion and entry charges into the capital. 

Heres an article and info with more info: 

http://www.buyacar.co.uk/cars/diesel-cars/460/diesel-tax-proposed-charges-and-surcharges-for-uk-drivers

hope it's useful

cheers

steve 

IMG_4347.JPG

• Like 1

19 hours ago, aroundno said:

its a joke m8 same as the diesel scrappage scheme why would i want to scrap a £10,000 car for £2000 incentive 

Exactly! It's all a con for us all to buy petrol cars. Then when the politicians get bored they'll tell us we all need to have electric! 

Its all a money making scam. I tell you now I won't be getting rid of my a6 at all! 

14 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

Exactly! It's all a con for us all to buy petrol cars. Then when the politicians get bored they'll tell us we all need to have electric! 

Its all a money making scam. I tell you now I won't be getting rid of my a6 at all! 

end of the day the government told us to go out and buy diesel so we did now they want us to scrap them for £2000 and not everyone will get that that and the £2000 has to go towards a new car not a 2nd hand one. 

2 hours ago, aroundno said:

end of the day the government told us to go out and buy diesel so we did now they want us to scrap them for £2000 and not everyone will get that that and the £2000 has to go towards a new car not a 2nd hand one. 

Exactly! It's just a money making racket! 

Well I won't be bought so easily! And I won't be going electric any time soon! 

• 1 month later...