A6 c6 Quattro sline lemans - rare car ?

niedzial1983

On one of facebook groups someone has posted a web that shows how many cars are left/produced from each model 

That got me thinking so i did a bit of research and i might be wrong but ...:) 

My a6 c6 3.0 tdi quattro sline lemans is from october 2006 . According to the web there were only 17 produced. Also my vin is ending 002... could this be 2nd produced for uk ???....

Does anyonr have a friend or works at audi thst this can be checked ? I know this is a long shot

is this worth checking or its just me going mad !!!???

Here is the web . Accoring to this there is only 229 left out of 253 produced for uk

https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/vehicle/audi_a6_s_line_le_mans_quattro

xf2nie.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, niedzial1983 said:

On one of facebook groups someone has posted a web that shows how many cars are left/produced from each model 

That got me thinking so i did a bit of research and i might be wrong but ...:) 

My a6 c6 3.0 tdi quattro sline lemans is from october 2006 . According to the web there were only 17 produced. Also my vin is ending 002... could this be 2nd produced for uk ???....

Does anyonr have a friend or works at audi thst this can be checked ? I know this is a long shot

is this worth checking or its just me going mad !!!???

Here is the web . Accoring to this there is only 229 left out of 253 produced for uk

https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/vehicle/audi_a6_s_line_le_mans_quattro

xf2nie.png

Hey Piotr, would imagine the Le Mans is rarer than a normal a6 S Line as I bet it was a lot more expensive. 

On some of the Audi A6 Facebook pages I follow, members in America have rung Audi to found out how many of their car were produced of a particular colour/interior spec and model. I might be worth to see if you can do the same :) 

cheers

steve 

• Like 1

I think you are right to be excited about having a rarer car. Makes it more unique while you keep it and more sellable If and when you choose to.

My TVR is one of only 187 ever made and sold in the U.K. The majority where sold to the U.S of A. It's believed to be one of only 10 left now!! I think I love it more because of this reason lol.