Audi A5 Mod

Phil901

Hi All, 

Was wondering if anyone could offer any advice please! I've been looking to do some modifications to my A5 3.0 TDI Quattro. Nothing really specific at the moment as I'm still getting a feel for the car. But when I'm looking around for parts and toying with ideas, I can't seem to find things that FIT my car! I don't know if I'm just looking in the wrong places or are the A5's just not ideal cars if you're looking to mod them? Just an example, I couldn't find an intercooler that fit, or a blow out valve that fit! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

19 minutes ago, niedzial1983 said:

What year ? Se or sline ? Post a pic of your a5 :)

And are you looking for

visual ? Preformance ?

Hi there! its a 2008 plate standard tdi quattro. I'm not looking to change anything visually just yet as I quite like the look of it as stock but some new wheels maybe a further down the line!

I was thinking more performance wise. The car has more than enough power for what I use it for so I'm not too focused on adding any extra horses (although any added extra wouldn't be turned down! :P ) I was thinking more sound than anything! 

21082225_1494160493974382_1041616136_o.png

Hey Phil, nice a5 :) 

Piotr is spot on. A remap is definitely a good way to get extra power plus a smoother torque curve. It potentially may improve your mpg as the engine will be running less restricted ;) 

word of warning though, make sure your a5 is in good health prior to the remap as the extra power will allow problems to present themselves quicker if that makes sense. 

Cheers

steve