Various ABS/Tyre pressure/start & stop error messages

Leighvarnham

I would certainly agree with Steve, and this would have been my first port of call. Don’t assume because it starts that the car, that the battery is serviceable in the eyes of the battery condition monitor - it certainly may not be, even at only 4 years old. You would need a comprehensive test on all the parameters which the BCM monitors - including the cold cranking amperage efficiency.

Perhaps you could let us know how you get on.

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Hi guys ! I’ve manage to find the issue. The i had a problem at the connector of the cable. Was closed circuit (interupted). The electrician scan the whole car and check the ABS connector and found the problem. Everything is alright now Thank God 🙈

if somebody has a problem like mine i recomend to look at the connector from ABS module and the circuit from ABS TO THE WHEEL/WHEELS where say on scan is a fault. 

The car works and starts perfectly ! I had a job to Luton so thats 250 miles journey with not a problem. 

Thank you all for the support ! ❤️🤗🤝

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2021 at 10:41 PM, Bobby90 said:

Hello guys! I own a Audi A6 2017 (67 plate) and i have some problems with it. The problem is when i turn right on the Dash comes out : Esc/abs: fault , hold assis unavailable, tyre pressure fault , audi adaptive light fault , brake servo system fault , hold assist unavailable , main beam unvailable. 
I went to the mechanic and put the tester on it and said about the Abs Module and Abs sensor. Ive change the sensor woth genuine part ( TPS UK ) and same problem…today i went and check it at electromecanic to see and he said their is the ball bearings wheel the magnet is not good anymore… ive change that also with genuine part (TPS UK ) and no results 😶

i put the tester again and gave me this errors: C101B14 and U111300 

to be honest im desperate as i dont know what it has. Can somebody who had the same problem can help me ? Please ! Thank you very much ! 

Regards 

It is your ABS sensor - either the sensor itself or the ring. I've had this twice. The garage will want to change the entire bearing - that's up to you. Just had it fixed last week, and had it two years ago. It's VERY unlikely to be the battery.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 9/12/2021 at 11:49 PM, Bobby90 said:

Hi guys ! I’ve manage to find the issue. The i had a problem at the connector of the cable. Was closed circuit (interupted). The electrician scan the whole car and check the ABS connector and found the problem. Everything is alright now Thank God 🙈

if somebody has a problem like mine i recomend to look at the connector from ABS module and the circuit from ABS TO THE WHEEL/WHEELS where say on scan is a fault. 

The car works and starts perfectly ! I had a job to Luton so thats 250 miles journey with not a problem. 

Thank you all for the support ! ❤️🤗🤝

Hi Bobby90, 

I came across your post and I feel like I’m finally getting closer to solve my problem. I'm experiencing exactly the same thing that happened to you with your Audi. Could you please tell me where I can find the ABS sensors you mentioned so I can check them? Perhaps you have a photo you'd like to share with me. Thank you very much!
Greetings from Chile

Edited by Erick