Simply Audi - Beaulieu - 1st August 2021 chat thread

Trevor

Right I'll be attending but not in my Audi as the rear shock sheared from its mounting! This happen right after it was washed, fueled and packed ready to go. So when I meet you I'll be in a blue Ford kuga 66 plate. 

IMG_20210731_150759.jpg

IMG_20210731_150914.jpg

IMG_20210731_150755.jpg

• Sad 1

On 7/31/2021 at 9:05 PM, Steve Q said:

Right I'll be attending but not in my Audi as the rear shock sheared from its mounting! This happen right after it was washed, fueled and packed ready to go. So when I meet you I'll be in a blue Ford kuga 66 plate. 

IMG_20210731_150755.jpg

Just as well you didn't drive then Steve.....would also consider replacing the other side as this may well be in the same condition. also it helps to balance the cars handling and should ideally be replaced as a pair.

22 hours ago, Trevor said:

Just as well you didn't drive then Steve.....would also consider replacing the other side as this may well be in the same condition. also it helps to balance the cars handling and should ideally be replaced as a pair.

Don't worry Trevor I'm changing both rear shocks and top mounts as a matter of course. Won't have time to change the springs due to the short time from for the next show but I'll add it to the list. 

• Like 1