Fuse Location for Engine Management Light

IrishBlue

I should start by saying my car knowledge is limited so bare with me!

The engine management light came on in the car (Audi A6 - 2014 diesel). I assume it's the number of shorter trips I've been making. As such I have taken the car a few runs at high revs and put DPF cleaner in to it. However I'd like to reset the EML to see if it stays off.

I assume (Using youtube clips) that I need to reset the fuse. However I am not sure what fuse to reset. Forums suggest Terminal 15 engine. When I look at the fuse schematic for my fuse box which can be seen here (https://knigaproavto.ru/shemy/en/audi/a6/28-audi-a6-c7-2012-fuse-box-diagram.html) under Luggage compartment fuse assignment there is nothing named like that. So as such which fuse should I reset?

Thanks 

1 hour ago, ThomasG said:

I don't think you can reset it with a fuse removal. You need to clear codes for it not to come on.

Ii thought the same as the eml is stored on the ECU. 

8 hours ago, ThomasG said:

Worth buying the OBDEleven for this sort of code clearing.

https://obdeleven.com/en/

and I'm not on some sort of commission for mentioning it in all the posts!! It's just saved me a lot of money!

Thinking about buying one of these... but a tad confused by their website .... it appears I have to buy a device and then "credits" .. in order for it to work, but nowhere does it tell me a what I get for my "credits", how long they last, or when I can use them.. just  a link to buy more.. 😞  and not a lot of detail in what it can diagnose ... eg ,, can it report on DPF state  ie soot/ash levels  ?? who knows as I can't find anything about it anywhere .... 😞