Audi Adaptive Lights fault-dashboard light after coding

Valentin6048

Hello everyone, I hope you can help in my situation!After coding with OBDeleven I had Dashboard light saying "Audi adaptive light:fault. See owners manual " and I have no idea how to clear that light from my Dashboard!?I've uploaded some pictures so you can see what the situation is!The Car is working woth no issues at all.No problems with anything apart from the light on the dashboard!Thank you in advance to anyone for any help!

20220308_052934.jpg

Screenshot_20220330-204200_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20220330-204255_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20220330-204327_Gmail.jpg

Edited by Valentin6048

7 hours ago, Steve Q said:

What were you trying to code? Can you not reset what you did to see if that fixes the issue. 

Hi Steve ,thank you for your reply. I've tried to reset with no success unfortunately. It looks like I have to change BCM module which still not guarantee fixing the problem. Tha k you anyway,I will try to find the same BCM module for my car and will let you know about the result!Again thank you

7 hours ago, Steve Q said:

What were you trying to code? Can you not reset what you did to see if that fixes the issue. 

Hi Steve from what I can glean from the post it looks like he has retro fitted adaptive lights but his BCM is for the as built lighting which won't accommodate the new lights therefore the new BCM will need coding as well.

Steve.

1 hour ago, Stevey Y said:

Hi Steve from what I can glean from the post it looks like he has retro fitted adaptive lights but his BCM is for the as built lighting which won't accommodate the new lights therefore the new BCM will need coding as well.

Steve.

Ah I understand. I think the bcm will need to be replaced with the correct one for the new headlights. 

• Like 1