Power folding mirrors

Crazycarlo

Hi guys, some of you may remember the problems I had with my A4 clutch slipping and brake servo restricted message appearing. Well.. upon taking it to a garage it was discovered the clutch wasn’t sitting right and caused scorching to the oil pump causing it to leak all over the gearbox. Overall cost .. £6700 for new gearbox , clutch and oil pump including labour. The car went back! 

Now.. I have the exact same model but a 2018 instead of 67 plate. No issues thus far! The only gripe I have is that it does not come as standard with power folding mirrors! My 2012 Q3 has these as standard so for this not to have them is really poor. I have double checked and know what symbol should be showing on the little knob on the drivers door. The icon simply isn’t there 😞  anyone else have the same problem? 

carl. 

Doesn't sound like it's fitted. Speak to autologics as a few members have used them for retrofits. 

I can't speak for the b9 but I know the retrofit on the A6 c5 requires a relay, wiring harness, mirrors with the correct motors built in & the updated mirror switch. 

I suspect you'll need all this plus it being coded to the car. 

• Like 1