2.0L TDI Exhausts

HJMac

Hoping someone can help with a recommendation, 

Wondering if there's any decent performance exhausts out there for my 2015 2.0L TDI. All I can find online are the Milltek sound systems.

17 hours ago, Steve Q said:

I'd recommend you look at powerflow exhausts my brother and friends have used them and had good results 

Thanks! I'll have a look at them. I found a Milltek one eventually but more than one option would be nice.

Do they have a decent sound to them as well as performance improvement? 

6 hours ago, HJMac said:

Thanks! I'll have a look at them. I found a Milltek one eventually but more than one option would be nice.

Hi it won't ever sound like the RS6 but will give a deeper note and better performance as its all about clearing exhaust gas quicker via a more direct route prime example being the exhausts on big engined trucks in America they go straight up wth no baffle boxes.

Steve.

• Like 1

On 10/31/2022 at 9:30 PM, Stevey Y said:

Hi it won't ever sound like the RS6 but will give a deeper note and better performance as its all about clearing exhaust gas quicker via a more direct route prime example being the exhausts on big engined trucks in America they go straight up wth no baffle boxes.

Steve.

unless he went for one of them digital speaker exhausts 😕 would sound like a RS6 then with little change out of 2/3k for the privilege

18 hours ago, evopilot said:

unless he went for one of them digital speaker exhausts 😕 would sound like a RS6 then with little change out of 2/3k for the privilege

Hi if you got that sort of dollar you might as well buy the real thing, had a Porsche 911 floating around my area with an uprated Alfa Sud engine in it, it was of course a fake and I was even less impressed when the owner showed me the engine explaining that he had to put a twin choke Webber on it to get it insured but it still had Autodelta billet high lift cams and reworked heads as well as an overbore to 1750cc, whats the point of all that money and machine work if you are starving it of air/fuel.

Steve.

• Like 1

On 10/31/2022 at 2:45 PM, HJMac said:

You can tailor the exhaust note to how you want. 

On 11/3/2022 at 6:59 PM, Steve Q said:

You can tailor the exhaust note to how you want. 

Why buy the collar and lead for the Rottweiler when you can have the whole dog with the collar and lead.

Steve.

16 hours ago, Stevey Y said:

Why buy the collar and lead for the Rottweiler when you can have the whole dog with the collar and lead.

Steve.

Its all about making the note nicer. I know when my A6 finally needs a new exhaust I'll definitely be getting a stainless steel one. But then again it makes sense as I'm keeping my A6 for life.