Rad Pack

Rizzy

Hi everyone im new to this forum and had a question about a rad pack if anyone can help. I have got a Audi a3 2012 2.0tdi 170 in need of new rad pack due to little incident, but i was wondering would a rad pack off a 2.0 tdi 140hp a3 be different to my one which is a 170hp. Any help would be appreciated.

53 minutes ago, Magnet said:

Sorry Rizwan, it could be me, but a ‘rad pack’ isn’t a term I’ve come across before. 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

You're not the only one to not know what a rad pack is Gareth. I await Rizwan's reply.

Ah, understood now.

I expect the dimensions would be the same, but it's possible the cooling capacity (number of coils and fins) and the fan capacity (cubic feet per minute) may be lower because of the lower engine power of the 140 HP. I suggest waiting for a more definite answer before buying.

Thanks Rizwan. 
I could be wrong, and often are, but would I be surprised if that description was one made up by the seller? If so you may have to expand your search and break this down into individual parts. 
Kind regards,

Gareth.