Rear plastic window replacement

Claudio

Hi everyone, my original rear plastic window come to end,  the seam has rotted. Anyone in Surrey or around to replace or fix it? I seen few ideas online like this one https://www.cabriosupply.co.uk/audi-80-cabriolet-pvc-window 

Thank you for recommendations 

Best

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Claudiu,

Google ‘classic car trimmers’ around your area. You should fine all the help you need there to do a proper repair. 
Perhaps you could let us know how you get on. 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Hi Gareth,

I’ll call the insurance cos they’re cover the back window too. But first of all need to get started as dosen’t want it. I found one in Milton Keynes will charge £230 to replace the window with new one. I leave in Camberley and call few trimmers and all they want to replace the all …

Good day!

Hello Claudiu, 

Insurance?

I would have thought that your issue of the plastic rear window breaking up is more ‘wear and tear’ rather than accidental damage, so the likelihood of the insurance covering the replacement cost may be as likely as them covering a bill to replace a rusty wing - for example. I could be wrong, but…

I would still be going down the Classic car trimmer route if it were mine. 
Kind regards,

Gareth.