List of options.

WOODYTHEWISE

Go to solution Solved by Magnet,

Hi everyone. Not posted for quite a while.

No problems at all with my 2013 A8.

I am looking to find a list of options my car came with when new (i purchased in 2019). I originally had some sort of app that listed them all. Since changing phones i can no longer view it. Have tried Google but they just list various apps that are meant for more modern vehicles. Hoping someone on here may be kind enough to help me. Thanks, John. 

• Solution

Hello John,

Do you want a build record for your particular car, or do you want a list of the full ‘extras’ to choose from for that model year? 

If the former then any main dealer (Parts Dept. would be my best option) should be able to give you a print out from the VIN. 
I would do a visit rather than try to do it over the phone. 

If it’s a list of all options available, then I would be searching eBay for a copy of original sales brochure for your year. 
This maybe available as an on- line print out, but for me, a nice original copy would be preferred. 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Hi Gareth, thank you. I will try the main dealer. I was toying with the idea of changing the A8. I wanted to be accurate in my description. Some options are more obvious than others. 

Thank you again, John. 

• Like 1

My advice would be to use a vin decoder which you can find free online. As your vin will store of the information. On top of that there should be a sticker in the boot well which will have various option codes too. 

10 hours ago, Steve Q said:

My advice would be to use a vin decoder which you can find free online. As your vin will store of the information. On top of that there should be a sticker in the boot well which will have various option codes too. 

Thank you Steve Q. 

Managed to get a print out from Audi Ayr. 👍

Hi Gareth, thank you. I will try the main dealer. I was toying with the idea of changing the A8. I wanted to be accurate in my description. Some options are more obvious than others. 

Thank you again, John. 

• 2 weeks later...