Post a photo of your Audi

Trevor

On 9/24/2023 at 7:43 AM, bantamdave21 said:

Finally picked it up…..in love with the colour…trouble is I think the wife is in love with the car and fancying it as her car….IMG_1351.thumb.jpeg.6f8e4ea58619f8672367395cd0dabcbe.jpeg

Very nice colour 🙂

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, audiluvrs5 said:

Hi guys,

I'm new to the club and wanted to say hello and happy new year's! I drive a 2013 S5. 

20240105_075548.jpg

Looks smart 

• 3 weeks later...

Here's my (now Sold)  2005 A3 2.0 TDI sport..  

Replaced by 2012 A3 1.4tfsi ... work in progress...

up01.jpg

01 small.jpg

Edited by enc

1 hour ago, enc said:

Here's my (now Sold)  2005 A3 2.0 TDI sport..  

Replaced by 2012 A3 1.4tfsi ... work in progress...

up01.jpg

01 small.jpg

Very nice 👍

• Like 1

On 12/15/2023 at 10:53 AM, dorsborne said:

Hi!  Just purchased my 5th Audi a 21 plate A4 B9.5 Allroad!

3B1BC916-5276-4624-BC49-E196003425D1.JPG

Class mate they go anywhere 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks, joined up a wee while ago and posted pics. Updated pics attached following some mods. Maxton Designs have recently released a full body kit for the RS4 B9.5 facelift. Thought I would share as some members may be thinking about purchasing. 

Full Maxton body kit, front splitter, side skirts, rear canards, rear diffuser and rear roof spoiler extension.

i have recently fitted wheel spacers to improve the stance of the car. 15mm front and 20mm rear. I’ll update and post pictures of that mod later. The pictures attached were taken before I fitted the wheel spacers. 
The 15mm front are right on the edge, I may change to 12mm if I get any rubbing, nothing so far though. 

Also recently purchased an OBD2eleven PRO scanner. Just started playing with it. Looks like a very capable bit of kit so far. I have activated the Apple car play wireless Bluetooth connection, also used it to retract the rear parking brake to change the pads. I’m looking to learn a lot more about coding for this car. 

Im happy with the results so far.

IMG_3793.jpeg

IMG_3791.jpeg

IMG_3790.jpeg

IMG_3788.jpeg

IMG_3789.jpeg

IMG_3785.jpeg

IMG_3786.jpeg

IMG_3787.jpeg

Edited by Stevie Mac
  • Like 1

Thanks Hammie, I agree in the black wheels. It looks pretty good but I plan to replace them with some mat bronze wheels, maybe the Vossen ones. Similar to the Performance models. I really like the black and bronze/gold combination.

1 hour ago, Stevie Mac said:

Thanks Hammie, I agree in the black wheels. It looks pretty good but I plan to replace them with some mat bronze wheels, maybe the Vossen ones. Similar to the Performance models. I really like the black and bronze/gold combination.

That will look sweet. Look forward to the pics 

1 hour ago, Stevie Mac said:

Something like these could look very cool on it i think..... 
(obviously everyone has their own taste in wheels tho)

ASTON Forged AF80 wheels
(Aston do some great looking wheels (as do Veeman))

s-l1600.jpg

On 2/20/2024 at 2:45 PM, enc said:

I do like a bronze wheel on a black car. 

Class mate, something i would never had considered until recently. I've seen them on a black R8 and RS6. I prefer bronze to gold, also like a matt finish. Those Aston forged wheels above are absolute class.

I would go for 21" wheels, 22" would be awesome though I'm not sure if that size can be fitted to the RS4 and what effect they would have on the feel of the car? Ill need to have a search and see what real life info there is out there on the effects of larger diameter wheels on these cars.

I will say though, the 15mm front and 20mm rear wheel spacers have made a massive difference to the stance and appearance of the car, especially with the big front splitter and the side skirts (not shown on the pics)

No fouling on the arches so far, very tight on the front though. I think 12mm front and 18mm rear might be the optimum size to go for but so far, so good.

Edited by Stevie Mac
Add text

On 2/20/2024 at 12:43 AM, Stevie Mac said:

Hi folks, joined up a wee while ago and posted pics. Updated pics attached following some mods. Maxton Designs have recently released a full body kit for the RS4 B9.5 facelift. Thought I would share as some members may be thinking about purchasing. 

Full Maxton body kit, front splitter, side skirts, rear canards, rear diffuser and rear roof spoiler extension.

i have recently fitted wheel spacers to improve the stance of the car. 15mm front and 20mm rear. I’ll update and post pictures of that mod later. The pictures attached were taken before I fitted the wheel spacers. 
The 15mm front are right on the edge, I may change to 12mm if I get any rubbing, nothing so far though. 

Also recently purchased an OBD2eleven PRO scanner. Just started playing with it. Looks like a very capable bit of kit so far. I have activated the Apple car play wireless Bluetooth connection, also used it to retract the rear parking brake to change the pads. I’m looking to learn a lot more about coding for this car. 

Im happy with the results so far.

IMG_3793.jpeg

IMG_3791.jpeg

IMG_3790.jpeg

IMG_3788.jpeg

IMG_3789.jpeg

IMG_3785.jpeg

IMG_3786.jpeg

IMG_3787.jpeg

Looks lovely 🙂

• 3 weeks later...