Post a photo of your Audi

Trevor

1 hour ago, coupe4 said:

This is my pride and joy here in eire.

20220329_194708.jpg

20220329_194724.jpg

😳 That is lovely. And in fantastic condition.  A classic. 👏🏻

On 4/2/2022 at 6:23 AM, oxygen007 said:

probably not as good looking as  rest of yalls audi's but finally managed to snatch me a b7 s line ^_^

WhatsApp Image 2022-04-01 at 6.26.48 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-04-01 at 6.26.49 PM.jpeg

AUDI.jpeg

Very nice! We accept all Audi's here. Mines not perfect by any means. 

On 4/3/2022 at 8:18 AM, Steve Q said:

Very nice colour 👍

Yes I like it too, it's pearlescent garnet red, an option on the lemans, it needs some paint work now though, funny thing is when I when I was looking for one back 6 years ago which is how long iv had it now, I wasn't keen on the colour and dismissed it at first but there wasn't many about with the right price, speck and mileage,plus the garage had taken the pictures on a cloudy day, I went to have a look anyway and the sun was shining and the car looked awesome so i had it lol.

9 hours ago, Steve Gred said:

Yes I like it too, it's pearlescent garnet red, an option on the lemans, it needs some paint work now though, funny thing is when I when I was looking for one back 6 years ago which is how long iv had it now, I wasn't keen on the colour and dismissed it at first but there wasn't many about with the right price, speck and mileage,plus the garage had taken the pictures on a cloudy day, I went to have a look anyway and the sun was shining and the car looked awesome so i had it lol.

Nice one 👍

On 3/31/2022 at 10:13 PM, Steve Gred said:

Porsche macan 4 pot upgrade.

20210711_144112.jpg

20210710_150115.jpg

20210607_151632.jpg

20210607_153727.jpg

20210710_171305.jpg

Did you have to modify the brake lines to get these on? And I’m assuming that you now need macan brake pads for these?

On 4/5/2022 at 5:03 PM, Stokes_S4 said:

Did you have to modify the brake lines to get these on? And I’m assuming that you now need macan brake pads for these?

Yes the lines are a6 c6 car side and macan caliper side, I had both calipers and lines from VBT, they made the lines for me, a pair of calipers and lines for £578. They fit straight on the original disc's as long as you have the 345mm ones.

On 4/5/2022 at 5:03 PM, Stokes_S4 said:

Yes pads and brake pad sensors are now macan, hardest part of the install was relocating the sensor and brake lines, the original calipers had a bracket but the macan/brembo does not. There is only one position they can go without hitting anything,  this took me a few hours of trial and error turning the wheel from lock to lock and lifting the car up and down to make sure there was no interference. I will take a pic if anyone needs help. 

On 4/5/2022 at 4:56 PM, Kayeabl78 said:

My old bruiser

S4 V8 - Only mods are the wheels and a sports exhaust to release that lovely V8 growl

S4 Cabrio.jpg

That's a nice clean example mate, very nice, I bet it sounds lovely. 

On 4/5/2022 at 4:56 PM, Kayeabl78 said:

My old bruiser

S4 V8 - Only mods are the wheels and a sports exhaust to release that lovely V8 growl

S4 Cabrio.jpg

That very nice. Must go like the campers too! 

1 hour ago, S-Line said:

That very nice. Must go like the campers too! 

1 hour ago, S-Line said:

Meant “that’s” and “clappers”

🤣

23 hours ago, Steve Gred said:

That's a nice clean example mate, very nice, I bet it sounds lovely. 

Thank you, appreciate it

The sound is so nice. I kept the original back boxes so it looks original, but had to have a bit more V8 growl!

20 hours ago, S-Line said:

Haha it does go well

More of a refined tourer than a sports car, but it can move when it need too. Only downside is 15mpg if you drive enthusiastically!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi looking for some advice just bought an Audi A1 and the SD Card for the Nav was missing do I have to buy a new card from Audi dealer or can I buy from somewhere like eBay ?

10 minutes ago, Dr-x said:

Hi looking for some advice just bought an Audi A1 and the SD Card for the Nav was missing do I have to buy a new card from Audi dealer or can I buy from somewhere like EBay ?

Perhaps a question better posted in the A1 forum - although "Post a photo of your Audi" does seem the logical place to ask your question... ?

12 minutes ago, gsmdo said:

Perhaps a question better posted in the A1 forum - although "Post a photo of your Audi" does seem the logical place to ask your question... ?

Apologies Mark I did not realise, here’s a photo of my rideA2D8B01A-9389-48BB-9375-EDC7402051FA.thumb.jpeg.3c3f04965bc20eeaf0440ea3159c2df9.jpeg