VAG Tuner Live

Steve Q

52 minutes ago, Golf mk2 man said:

Whats the address for donington services anyone got it? Ive just finished mine just a few things to do when we get there tomorrow now and thats me done

is it this?

IMG_2631.PNG

That's the one Dan! :) 

i meant to ask you, does your wife have an Audi? If so she could bring it along! :) 

heres mine, packed, and already for the show! :) 

IMG_4194.JPG

IMG_4195.JPG

• Like 1

Ok then great stuff least i know where im going lol. 

No mate she doesnt. Well not yet i will get her to get something german lol. 

Looking nice and clean mate. Mines pretty much ready to go. Heres a few pics from earlier

IMG_2630.JPG

IMG_2629.JPG

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Golf mk2 man said:

Ok then great stuff least i know where im going lol. 

No mate she doesnt. Well not yet i will get her to get something german lol. 

Looking nice and clean mate. Mines pretty much ready to go. Heres a few pics from earlier

IMG_2630.JPG

IMG_2629.JPG

Looking mint! :) 

wish id modded mine slightly now lol 

33 minutes ago, Golf mk2 man said:

You cant mod yours its all as factory. Have to get another one to mod lol. Wish i could of got my front bumper sorted tho paints not the best really

lol that's true! 

I can still fit genuine roof bars and a surfboard lol as well as a banner bra lol 

3 hours ago, Golf mk2 man said:

Ye thats true all easy enough to fit and remove i guess. Looking forward to the morning now aswel

Deffo will be good! 

Mil see you at donington services. You can't miss me il be in the audiownersclub.com t-shirt! ;)

15 minutes ago, Golf mk2 man said:

Im at the services cant see anyone. 

Pm me your number mate

Parked next to you. I'm near costa. And sat outside smiths :) 

im in a white club t shirt :) 

1 hour ago, Golf mk2 man said:

Sure was mate. Still gutted there was only us there tho. Thank you again for my tshirt and the wifes and also the nice welcome and day

Your most welcome Dan! Glad you and the family enjoyed the day! :) I did too :) 

it was disappointing that no one else showed up as they missed a great show! :) 

cheers

steve

I am gutted for you guys too that there was only the two of you. Genuinely wish I could of done the journey but just too far away.

My A6 is basically off the road now until Late Sept but after then if there are any shows you are attending slightly closer to Hadrian wall I am well up for it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dan3222 said:

I am gutted for you guys too that there was only the two of you. Genuinely wish I could of done the journey but just too far away.

My A6 is basically off the road now until Late Sept but after then if there are any shows you are attending slightly closer to Hadrian wall I am well up for it.

Thanks Dan:) 

it couldn't be helped and I do understand that injuries and work do come first than a car show. I'm just using it as experience to help plan Audis in the park :) 

as I say it was a great show and members would have loved it. It was genuinely on the best shows iv been too. Not too big but not too small and the quality of the modified cars was amazing!