VAG Tuner Live

Steve Q

1 hour ago, Golf mk2 man said:

Wow thats dead good. Even more reason to go now. Cant wait. I need stickers aswel haha was going to ask about those when we all meet up

My surprise was ruined lol :) 

glad your pleased :) 

• Like 1

For those who are attending don't forget to order your Audi Owners club t shirt on the other topic under the regional club meets section!! 

The deadline is fast approaching!! 

Oh and did I mention they are FREE to those attending vag Tuner Live and have confirmed their attendance :) 

Right, 

i now have two extra tickets for vag Tuner Live for anyone who still wants to go! 

Please note this is not my ticket! I'm still coming lol 

• Like 1

Hi all 

Bad news . I have been asked to be at silverstion and british f1 GP as i work for mclaren . Ive been here since 5am and i have to stay till monday . Our brand centre arrived from austria :) its build from 17 trucks and it takes 28 hours to set up. I can post few pictuers from the paddock if anyone is intrested 

So i wont be able to attend vag live :( 

Screenshot_20170712-123914.png

• Like 1

Sorry to hear you're not able to attend but I can see you have a geniune excuse, lol

It looks amazing and very impressive!  There is controversy at the moment that it will be the last F1 at Silverstone for a while as they have taken a break clause for a year at least.

Please post up some photos, would be great to see. Cheers

I know as much as you from news about silverstone in the future . 

Job comes with some nice perks sometimes :) 

For some reason adding files is limiter to 2.22mb, with wont let me add more pictures...

12 minutes ago, niedzial1983 said:

I know as much as you from news about silverstone in the future . 

Job comes with some nice perks sometimes :) 

For some reason adding files is limiter to 2.22mb, with wont let me add more pictures...

Sorry to hear you can't make it but obviously work comes first! Looks like your going to be busy! 

I had the same issue with pics. Iv found if I post them on Facebook then save them from Facebook onto my phone then I can upload them :) 

34 minutes ago, Guest Niedzial_1983 said:

As guest it seem to work better when adding pictures 

Screenshot_20170712-123941.png

Iv never tried it that way! Didn't even think too! Very clever :) 

Hello is everyone ready for the show? Or are you all like me and going to be doing everything last min. I know ive got a very busy day tomorrow still got things to do to mine aswel and endless hours of cleaning haha

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Golf mk2 man said:

Hello is everyone ready for the show? Or are you all like me and going to be doing everything last min. I know ive got a very busy day tomorrow still got things to do to mine aswel and endless hours of cleaning haha

Iv been sorting stuff out for the last week Dan :) 

iv got a folding table and chairs, sorted out a club poster thing, done a spec sheet for the a6, got snacks as well :) 

the only thing I haven't done is clean the a6 but this will be done Saturday afternoon/evening as I'm using the car for work on Saturday! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Golf mk2 man said:

Ive still got a few things to fit to mine yet. Then clean all day tomorrow ready lol. 

What do you put on a spec sheet ive never done one before? 

Oo what you fitting? I'm curious!

i thought of being random and fitting a bonnet bra, roof bars and a surfboard but not going to have time now lol  

Got a new splitter to fit and some smoked sline badges. I wanted to plasti dip all my chrome work but not got the time.

i was going to get a bonnet bra but not too keen on high they go up the bonnet

27 minutes ago, Golf mk2 man said:

Got a new splitter to fit and some smoked sline badges. I wanted to plasti dip all my chrome work but not got the time.

i was going to get a bonnet bra but not too keen on high they go up the bonnet

They sound like awesome ideas! :) 

by the way, my spec sheet includes: date of registration, spec, engine litre/fuel type, gearbox info, owner history, mileage, countries visited, achievements :) 

think il make the alterations for Audis in the park in august :)

cheers

steve 

20 minutes ago, niedzial1983 said:

Guys take photos and document your prep for the event.  It may help others to go for the next one 

We will do, don't worry :) 

im normally abit OTT with the camera lol

Less than 24 hours to go! 

All those attending the show, we will meet at donington services at 7:00 sharp. We have to be at donington park for 8 to set up. 

See you tomorrow :D