Hello

After recently purchasing my first Audi(only my second car ever) in mid March, I thought it would be wise to join an Audi forum for advice, tips and general chat.

What I got myself is a 64 plate Audi A3 S Line 2.0 TDI 184 Quattro S Tronic in Brilliant Red with just over 26K on the clock. It has 

• Heated door mirrors and washer jets
  • Dual Zone Climate Control 
  • Heated Seats
  • Sports Suspension
  • Cruise control
  • Light and Rain sensors
  • Front sports seat(part leather)
  • Plus more don't want to bore you all

I bought it from the local Audi dealership on HP so will paying it off over the next three years, but thought I would treat myself to something nice since I had my last car since passing my driving test. Let me know if you would like to know anything more about the car(specs, etc), but I've got to get to bed.

P.S. I'll get some pictures at the weekend after I wash it.

Welcome to the forum Nathaniel :) 

you'll find the members on here are a friendly bunch and will help you with any questions you have :) 

you've got a very nicely spec'd a3 by the way :) 

cheers

steve

• 3 months later...

First up, sorry for such a long delay, it's been really busy at work and I've also been ill as well. But here are the pictures finally.

Secondly I'm finding Audi's customer service to be quite poor, they sent me an MOT reminder telling me that I could have the MOT for £49.99 and a brake fluid change(which is recommended on the third year) for a discounted price, ring up to book it in to be told that there is no possibility to get it in before the 7th of September(I think it was the 7th might be later than that) but if I want to I can have it done at VW for £54.99 with no MOT protection. I just find it crazy as back when I had my Ford you ring up and 90% of the time they could get you in and usually at time/day that was convenient to you, they even once got me in and done on the same day as I went away for a week forgetting I was due an MOT and then panicked when I realized the MOT was due the next day(while still away) so popped into a local Ford and they done it while I looked round the town.

My Car 1.png

My Car 2.png

My Car 3.png

My Car 4.png

My Car 5.png

My Car 6.png

My Car 7.png

My Car 8.png

My Car 9.png

My Car 10.png

• Like 1

Lovely a3 Nathaniel :) 

shame to hear about your dealer experience but to be fair your not the only one :/ 

your best bet would be to take your car to an independent garage. I'm sure they could do it cheaper anyway. 

By any chance were you wanting a courtesy car? Normally the average wait time to get booked in at a VAG dealer is a couple of weeks. 

No, I'm trying to get it in on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday, depending on what week it is at work(rotates from one week being Monday-Friday and then the next Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,  then off either Thursday or Friday depending, then work Saturday as well), then just wait for it. The thing that is crazy is that I've got 3 Audi dealers and all are overbooked?

2 hours ago, BluWarfareHD said:

No, I'm trying to get it in on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday, depending on what week it is at work(rotates from one week being Monday-Friday and then the next Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,  then off either Thursday or Friday depending, then work Saturday as well), then just wait for it. The thing that is crazy is that I've got 3 Audi dealers and all are overbooked?

Gotcha! A waiting customer get priority on

thr day it's booked in by the way :) doesn't surprise me they are all over booked! It seems to be the VAG groups policy to do that! I know this as I used to work in a Volkswagen service department. 

10 minutes ago, BluWarfareHD said:

If they had sent me the reminder sooner I could have booked it in well in advance but they literally sent me it last friday.

That's not good!