Audi's in the Park - Deene Park (13th August) - Attendance List

Trevor
聽Share

5 hours ago, Brad-B5 said:

That's alright Steve :) things happen, will still be a good day though! :D

Thanks! And it certainly will! :D聽

5 hours ago, Tran$porter said:

I think its still a great idea as the car park will be ours if its closed! There's a cafe nearby but don't think that will be open and for anyone who's desperate theres always the Hilton next door, they do a mean brekkie 馃 I'll bring a flask tho just in case 馃槑馃

That's a good point Fraser! Nice one! :)聽

1 hour ago, dan_avant170 said:

Got to find somewhere to eat lol

Don't worry Dan! We will do! ;)聽

2 hours ago, RS6_Roy said:

Wife and I will be attending and paying at the gate. 聽:)

Hey Roy say your with the Audiownersclub.com and we can get you on the club stand :)聽

cheers

steve

Hi Steve I think I am coming but I can't commit to a time I will be there and I have to get tickets on gate is it ok if I say I am with the club聽

5 hours ago, RS6_Roy said:

Hi Steve. 聽Thanks, will do!

Not a problem :) we're all meeting at the Chequered flag in Corby between 8-8:30 if you want to meet us :)聽

37 minutes ago, John K said:

Hi Steve I think I am coming but I can't commit to a time I will be there and I have to get tickets on gate is it ok if I say I am with the club聽

Not a pronlem John. We'll be getting there for 9 so when you turn up just say your with the club and they'll let you on the club stand :)聽

1 hour ago, Brad-B5 said:

See you guys tomorrow around 8-8:30! Both me and my girlfriend are looking forward to it and聽meeting you guys :)

Like wise Brad! Date I say your a4 is cleaner than my a6! I was never any good at this car cleaning lark lol

4 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

Like wise Brad! Date I say your a4 is cleaner than my a6! I was never any good at this car cleaning lark lol

My Secret is that I take mine to a car wash :P but they are the best around, very professional, no reuse of anything from the previous car, I聽have my faith in them :)

Hi chaps just joined I was reading up on Audi in the park and come across this chat . I was聽wondering if it was to late to join and if i could meet you guys at your meeting spot and tag along with yourselves . If it's not much trouble聽

• Like 1

Brad looks like im not going to be coming. Just went to get the wife and kids up. Wifes been throwing up most the night and our youngest has just been sick. So i will be staying here to look after them. Sorry guess. If anyone knows of anyone coming from the midlands area and have not got tickets yet they can have mine if they come and collect them

On 25 July 2017 at 8:53 AM, Steve Q said:

Right,聽

To the members who are attending Audis in the park. As your probably aware you will get a FREE t shirt on the day of the show.聽

I just need the t shirt size you would like. They come in S, M, L, XL and XXL聽

cheers

steve聽

I've just signed up after being there today can I have a t shirt?