Audi's in the Park - Deene Park (13th August) - Attendance List

Trevor

Hello 

i am wondering if it's too late to join you guys at Audis in the park in my a4 2.8 Quattro.We will pay on the gate on the day hopefully We will be look forward to seeing you guys there on the day :wink: thanks 

IMG_0379.PNG

3 hours ago, Jacques said:

Hello 

i am wondering if it's too late to join you guys at Audis in the park in my a4 2.8 Quattro.We will pay on the gate on the day hopefully We will be look forward to seeing you guys there on the day :wink: thanks 

IMG_0379.PNG

That's not a problem! Il put your name down! :) 

members who attend will get a free t shirt and sticker! ;) 

just let me know what t shirt size you would like :) 

3 hours ago, dan_avant170 said:

Right ive only just remembered to take said photo. This is what i got with my pack

IMG_2712.JPG

Thanks Dan! I Deffo didn't get a sticker! 

I have emailed the organisers and I am waiting on a reply :) 

6 hours ago, Tran$porter said:

Hi,

Mine arrived last week and also includes the sticker 🤗 Yay!

Have we decided on a meeting place yet?

44 minutes ago, Brad-B5 said:

We haven't come up with a place yet :S and it starts at 9 so probs on time or before?

I'm thinking rockingham race track. They'll be somewhere to park near the entrance :) 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Brad-B5 said:

Sounds good :) will let you know, but should be able to meet up before :)

i`m like 2 h 35 min (117 miles) away i`ll be pushing it to get there for 8.00 - 8.30, i got a quick job on 1st thing in the morning about 6.00 its literally a 10 min job let some ducks out then setting off. will push hard to get there on time but if not i will find the stand on arrival. 

Should be fine :) also think you should do a screen shot and circle where we will be meeting up because having a look on google maps it's unclear the best spot to go to. You have ducks? :)

13 hours ago, Steve Q said:

That's not a problem! Il put your name down! :) 

members who attend will get a free t shirt and sticker! ;) 

just let me know what t shirt size you would like :) 

That's cool! 1x Small 1x Large please ;)

21 minutes ago, Paul A6 said:

No Brad-B5 i run my own dog walking business which includes other pet services like ducks cats etc 

Awesome! :D

19 minutes ago, dan_avant170 said:

Ok then meeting for 8am ish will be good for me aswel

Will see you then, will be good to put some faces to the names on here, and talk to a few people I haven't really spoken too much on here :)

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Paul A6 said:

i`m like 2 h 35 min (117 miles) away i`ll be pushing it to get there for 8.00 - 8.30, i got a quick job on 1st thing in the morning about 6.00 its literally a 10 min job let some ducks out then setting off. will push hard to get there on time but if not i will find the stand on arrival. 

Not a problem Paul :) just arrive when you can :) 

47 minutes ago, Paul A6 said:

No Brad-B5 i run my own dog walking business which includes other pet services like ducks cats etc 

That is pretty cool Paul :) 

do the ducks drive you quackers? 😛 Lol 

45 minutes ago, dan_avant170 said:

Ok then meeting for 8am ish will be good for me aswel

Nice one Dan :) 

1 hour ago, Brad-B5 said:

Should be fine :) also think you should do a screen shot and circle where we will be meeting up because having a look on google maps it's unclear the best spot to go to. You have ducks? :)

I also have a 2-3 hr drive, but sadly no ducks to play with so I'll be able to meet wherever we decide for 8am.  Rockingham sounds good to me, I know where it is but not exactly where your thinking of meeting so i agree a screen shot of google with a circle on it would be a fantastic help! I'm really looking forward to this event now, should be an awesome day out.

• Like 1