Audi's in the Park - Deene Park (13th August) - Attendance List

Trevor

28 minutes ago, dan_avant170 said:

So glad we are getting olenry of members turning up for this show. We can really advertise the club this time

Couldn't agree more Dan :) but to

be fair I think it's a combination of being the biggest Audi show of the season and iv done better planning :) 

15 minutes ago, dan_avant170 said:

Ye thats true mate its going to be a great show. Again will be great to meet more members amd get talking to people 

Couldn't agree more Dan! :) 

With me buying the tickets on the day. Do you know if they will still let me in early to be in the club display?

Can I please change my t-shirts to one large and one XL?

Not to worry if I'm too late

Thanks

Rob

2 hours ago, Baggy said:

With me buying the tickets on the day. Do you know if they will still let me in early to be in the club display?

Can I please change my t-shirts to one large and one XL?

Not to worry if I'm too late

Thanks

Rob

Good question Rob. Il send an email to find out for you :) I don't see it to be a problem to be honest. And yep, il change the t shirt sizes for you now :) 

cheers

steve 

11 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

Good question Rob. Il send an email to find out for you :) I don't see it to be a problem to be honest. And yep, il change the t shirt sizes for you now :) 

cheers

steve 

Thanks mate, I appreciate it 😀

10 hours ago, Baggy said:

Thanks mate, I appreciate it 😀

Not a problem :) when I get a response from the organisers about what time non prepaid members can arrive il let you know ;) 

Hi all

I'd like to get everyone that will be meeting up before the show to say weather or not they are able to make it. 

Also where would the exact location be to meet up before on the day :)

Regards

Bradley

5 hours ago, Brad-B5 said:

I'd like to get everyone that will be meeting up before the show to say weather or not they are able to make it. 

Also where would the exact location be to meet up before on the day :)

@Steve Q   have you managed to come up with a suitable place to meet up yet?  Let me know if you want some suggestions and I can research nearest Services or similar?

2 hours ago, Trevor said:

@Steve Q   have you managed to come up with a suitable place to meet up yet?  Let me know if you want some suggestions and I can research nearest Services or similar?

Hey Trevor I was thinking rockingham but if you know some services or car park that would be better then let me know :) 

Right. 

I have the perfect meeting spot: 

the Chequered Flag, causeway road, Corby, NN17 4AE

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?prmd=sinv&biw=320&bih=460&dpr=2&um=1&ie=UTF-8&fb=1&gl=uk&entry=s&sa=X&ftid=0x48779c95e528fe4f:0x37c80933a76e9cb8&gmm=CgIgAQ%3D%3D

hope it's a good spot! :) 

cheers

steve

IMG_4740.PNG

IMG_4741.JPG

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

Right. 

I have the perfect meeting spot: 

the Chequered Flag, causeway road, Corby, NN17 4AE

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?prmd=sinv&biw=320&bih=460&dpr=2&um=1&ie=UTF-8&fb=1&gl=uk&entry=s&sa=X&ftid=0x48779c95e528fe4f:0x37c80933a76e9cb8&gmm=CgIgAQ%3D%3D

hope it's a good spot! :) 

cheers

steve

IMG_4740.PNG

IMG_4741.JPG

Hi Steve,

This looks great to me, I'll see you guys there at 8am ish.

Fraser.

Just now, Tran$porter said:

Hi Steve,

This looks great to me, I'll see you guys there at 8am ish.

Fraser.

Perfect Fraser :) gettingbthere for 8 will allow us all to have breakfast or coffee! :) 

21 minutes ago, Tran$porter said:

Erm Will it be open for breakfast? 

2 minutes ago, Brad-B5 said:

Say's open 10am-11pm on sunday :s

Hmm, damn. Sorry thought it opened at 8:00! Never mind we'll still meet in the carpark :) then get coffee once we're set up @ Deenes park. Sorry. 

I think its still a great idea as the car park will be ours if its closed! There's a cafe nearby but don't think that will be open and for anyone who's desperate theres always the Hilton next door, they do a mean brekkie 🤑 I'll bring a flask tho just in case 😎🤓