Audi Newbie

Bubba

Hi guys I'm an Audi newbie pick it up at the weekend looking forward to being part of the group mine is an A3 S line 2.0 tdi convertible any hints and tips would be muchly appreciated 

IMG_6344.JPG

Here's a tip for you Mark. Get rid of it! It's a dreadful car that that will cost you a fortune to maintain, let you down with constant breakdowns, turn off all the girls, and freeze your n*ts off in winter. Because I pity you I am willing to take it off your hands for a just small fee. <G>

1 hour ago, Bubba said:

Hi guys I'm an Audi newbie pick it up at the weekend looking forward to being part of the group mine is an A3 S line 2.0 tdi convertible any hints and tips would be muchly appreciated 

IMG_6344.JPG

Welcome to the forum Mark :) 

lovely a3 you have there! :) let's hope we get plenty of sunshine over the next couple of months! ;) 

youll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch so ask away with any questions :) 

22 minutes ago, cliffcoggin said:

Here's a tip for you Mark. Get rid of it! It's a dreadful car that that will cost you a fortune to maintain, let you down with constant breakdowns, turn off all the girls, and freeze your n*ts off in winter. Because I pity you I am willing to take it off your hands for a just small fee. <G>

Oh and ignore Cliff! He's just jealous he didn't get a soft top! ;) 

cheers

steve