Smoothie

Hi Folks - 1st post so please be gentle - thanks.

Does anyone know if it's possible to specify contrast stitching on a standard leather interior as part of the 'exclusive' options? And if so what cost? .....   any weblinks?

what experience did you have? does it add a lot of delivery time?

It would be sad to specify a black Valcona standard interior with contrast stitching  - and to have to pay the full exclusive packet 1 price  of around £2500 for special leather - when it would be standard only and it's only the stitching that would be different.

It's a bit of a trek to visit an Audi dealer to chat with them - and it's early days on my plans yet.

Any advice much appreciated thanks.

Hi Alan...welcome to the Forum

Not sure regarding costs for different stitching but can well imagine it would add time to the order.

I will leave this to someone who has some experience with this to answer more accurately.

Cheers,  Trevor

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, niedzial1983 said:

Im sure money can buy anything , even extra colour stitching :)

Thanks Mr N - I am sure of that too. one solution would be to select standard black leather as an exclusive and add contrast stitching - but that would be 2.5K GBP - and crazy to spend so much on leather supplied as standard - I was hoping there could be another way

cheers

29 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

Welcome to the forum :) 

Truthfully I dont think there is a way if you order the standard interior unless your ordering an a8 maybe! Or as you've pointed out the exclusive interior. 

Cheers

Steve 

Thanks Steve - that was my fear - I  am thinking (but there are other non-audi options) of an A7 when the new model comes out next year -  ah well  - I may have to go for a chat at the dealer to be disappointed face-2-face ;)

3 minutes ago, Smoothie said:

Thanks Steve - that was my fear - I  am thinking (but there are other non-audi options) of an A7 when the new model comes out next year -  ah well  - I may have to go for a chat at the dealer to be disappointed face-2-face ;)

Your dealer would be your best bet. If your thinking of getting g the current model a7 and not the new one next year then Audi may do you a deal nearer the time they are ceasing production of the current model so as to hit targets and move stock etc ;) 

• Thanks 1