Mods ???

Patrico777

After my car be sorted finally on friday I can start modding it so here is my list

•RS3 grill

•Honeycomb fog light inserts someone send me link where to buy these 

•rear diffuser s3 8p 3dr again cannot find one

•EBC discs drilled and grooved and pads from eurocar parts

•Remap not sure where to go just yet

•Panel filter or induction not sure yet on that

•Paint alloys half black maybe ?

•Lowering springs dont no how much need to see some examples so if anyone got some pls send them here 

•Led number plate, interior, reverse light

•Android touchscreen unit

4F2E8C19-86F5-401D-8C1D-FEE8F9856DFA.jpeg

These mods sounds great! :) 

With regard to the led bulbs you may find d your a3 might not accept them without the ecu being tweeked. Also with the new Android head unit, your steering wheel controls may not work if you have them. 

Cheers

Steve 

34 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

With regard to the led bulbs you may find d your a3 might not accept them without the ecu being tweeked. Also with the new Android head unit, your steering wheel controls may not work if you have them. 

Cheers

Steve 

Really ??? Was looking at led units on eBay so they wont work ? Its plug and play? And interior dont no which bulbs are needed yet

9C0D18B0-DD81-4D4B-B53E-F43B37665F99.png

36 minutes ago, Patrico777 said:

Really ??? Was looking at led units on ebay so they wont work ? Its plug and play? And interior dont no which bulbs are needed yet

9C0D18B0-DD81-4D4B-B53E-F43B37665F99.png

Don't quote me but I'm sure certain Audi models are not a fan of led bulbs but I'm sure other more knowledgeable members may be able to advise :) 

Interior led will work just fine , same as puddle lights 

Interior comfort module its not as sensitive and will not show dash errors, only on vcds scan sometimes 

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172233982181

Reg led should work as well 

Its the central electrics module that controls exterior lights that causes led to hyperflash and dash errors 

7 hours ago, niedzial1983 said:

Interior comfort module its not as sensitive and will not show dash errors, only on vcds scan sometimes 

Its the central electrics module that controls exterior lights that causes led to hyperflash and dash errors 

I guess I wld need to try lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 4. 10. 2017 at 10:52 PM, niedzial1983 said:

I have bought this kit all works fine just hope will not come up with some error later lol also what does footwell lights mean I dont have them the ad you send me also door courtssy lights ? 

C28A5248-E28B-4F3D-AFC3-2E1C76E60506.png

0417F7D0-5D2D-4878-BB5A-1676233C474E.png

42 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

This looks a great kit! :) And yea I think the rear diffuser just clips onto.your bumper once you've removed your lower bumper trim :) 

Cheers

Steve

Yeah looks nice but gives error msg! And it says on advert error free

38 minutes ago, niedzial1983 said:

There is no way to turn off bulb checking . Its hardcodded to the central electrics module 

So what can I do ?? Buy different unit maybe ??? Something like this ???

CD03626D-DCD8-4135-9C12-D2BA36ED105D.png

• 1 year later...
On 10/4/2017 at 8:56 PM, Steve Q said:

Cheers

Steve 

Some come with decoders which has a step down motor which lets you accept led lights

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went in a different direction. I started with a nuespeed intake, ECS downpipe, ECS lightweight solid flywheel, ECS stage 2 clutch kit, solid k-member dogbone mount, and solid dogbone mount on the actual dogbone. I have some engine mount inserts on the way and will be getting the 034 software soon also.