Audi Driver International show 2018 chat thread

Steve Q

1 hour ago, Jkins1987 said:

Any more news on entrance to the show? Our tickets only say general entrance? Got them though the club password etc. Still on for 6:30 breakfast? 

Hi mate, not a problem. I'm aiming to get there for 06:30 but knowing me I'll probably be there a bit earlier. See you there. 😜

Hi Rob , my daughter and I will be , I've got the club passes and banner as Trevor and Steve are unable to attend. We are staying just down the road buddy , we should see you about 06:20 for brekky. 

Hope you all have a good day today all 🙂

sorry I can't be there, literally just got off the plane from Vegas and now have a 2 hour taxi journey home. Gutted I can't be there, it's the first show I've missed in 2 years! 

glad you got the passes and banner Ed 🙂

cheers

Steve

Hi Paul , I hope the missus is getting better buddy , the TT belongs to a member and the Green A3 his partner, sorry I can't remember there names much to my embarrassment! !. The TT is a limited edition of only 500 I think!!.

20181013_122041.jpg

• Like 1

Sorry i missed you and Ben today but wife not feeling so good. Hope you both had a good time and no doubt i`ll catch up with you guys in the future meets 🙂

Hi again Jessie, and Ben , it was great meeting you both today and my apologies for forgetting your names. Your Audi's really complemented the club display today , many thanks and looking forward to the next meeting.

15 hours ago, fast edd said:

Hi again Jessie, and Ben , it was great meeting you both today and my apologies for forgetting your names. Your Audi's really complemented the club display today , many thanks and looking forward to the next meeting.

Thank you, was good meeting you all 🙂 we look forward to the next one! 

On 10/13/2018 at 4:54 PM, fast edd said:

One of many Castle Combe pictures from today's Audi Driver meet.

20181013_092614.jpg

Sorry to have missed the event guys but it seems like you had a good time, regardless of the weather (seems the same as it was when I was there the previous weekend).

We had a great time , here's looking forward to the next event and Castle Combe next yr, incidentally there's some interest in Beaulieu next yr already :w00t:. Sadly my medication seems to have stopped working as i appear to be looking at expensive RS6 Avants on Auto trader since getting back! !!!😂

Definitely looks like you had a great time 🙂 jusy want to say a big thank you for all members that attended and a huge thank you to Edd for sorting out the sign and tickets on the day 🙂

cheers

Steve

• Like 1