Front wing replacements for Audi Cabriolet 1995

AChap

Hi

my audi front wings have rusted so badly that the car won't now pass the MOT. I'm really struggling to find replacements. Can anyone help suggest where I might find some? It's an N Reg automatic.

thanks

Screenshot_20230215-182034_eBay.thumb.jpg.c7b0fc1975c67375530efbd08009ba59.jpgHi its annoying trying to get wings and panels. I struggled to get a new rear arch for my coupe. Theres a company in Coleraine in Northern Ireland that i found previously on eBay who might be able to help you.  Il send u theyre name and theres also a company called RP parts UK on eBay that might be worth trying. It might be worth messaging them with your car details and they may have something. Good luck. 

Thanks everyone - I *think* I've found them on eBay. We'll see if what turns up is right!

I contacted Audi Tradition and they said that an order as a private customer isn't possible and that I needed to contact a local Audi dealer in the UK directly as orders are only possible for commercial customers and Audi dealers...

• Like 1