Current Build Time

stufos

2 hours ago, Lindsay Bray said:

Hi any one ordered an Audi SQ5 in August lady year? I did and I cannot get a build date from Audi let alone a delivery date! Any comments anyone?

It partly depends on the options you selected. What's the dealer saying? 

On 1/22/2024 at 7:07 PM, Lindsay Bray said:

Hi any one ordered an Audi SQ5 in August lady year? I did and I cannot get a build date from Audi let alone a delivery date! Any comments anyone?

Not an SQ5, ordered my A4 Avant on 1st September. Was updated last week saying my car was confirmed to go into build this week.

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

I think everyone in this thread now has taken delivery off their Audi A4s. For anyone who comes across this. Ordered my Audi A4 40TFSI Avant with Tech Park on the 1st September. Confirmed build week was week 4 2024 (w/c 22nd Jan). Got updated yesterday saying my car has arrived at dealership, booked delivery for 11th March and to take my current Cupra Formentor VZ1 245 TSI away on the same day. Got an update later on saying that the car has been bumped whilst coming of the transporter. So it's going in for repair. Delivery date has been postponed now 😞

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...

I might have been lucky but I ordered my A4 Avant 40 TFSI Black edition in Ascari Blue at the end of January and picked it up last week.

At the time of ordering the garage reckoned September so I must have just ordered the right car at the right time, plus I expect they'll be wanting to fire out as many A4s as possible to use up the parts before the new A5 goes into production