Thermal blinds / window shades for A6 C7

jacksonhitt

Hello All.

I'd really appreciate some help finding a solution to keeping my car cool from the sun.
I have a 2015 Audi A6 Allroad (C7).
I'm after some sun screens that block out all light on side windows. Not the "shade" kind, typically for rear passengers. I want blackout, similar to what one
would place in a front windscreen with a silver reflective surface. The key word seems to be "thermal blind" but specific fitting ones only seem to come for vans.
I found a few universal ones but my car doesn't have metal rims so magnetic fitting is no good. Suction would be ok but a long search didn't reveal anything.
I hope someone else has had some luck?
This is all about keeping the car cool when I leave my watersports gear inside. There is a limit to how much heat some of the materials can take before
deteriorating. 

Many thanks

Jackson

I've seen on the car campers groups on Facebook that people have made their own blinds. Using cardboard as a template then using thermal bubble wrap insulation from b&q, insulating roll similar to make custom ones. Plus this link might help: 

https://ethanmaurice.com/blog/how-to-make-blackout-window-shades-for-a-camper-van-or-element

FB_IMG_1690036223676.jpg

FB_IMG_1690036225701.jpg