Wishing you all a Happy New Year.

Magnet

Wishing all forum members, and their families a happy and healthy New Year. 
I would also like to send my thanks to those at the helm, who ensure the forum continues to run smoothly for the benefit of everyone. 
Take care all.

Best wishes from Gareth & family. 

• Like 1

THATK YOU  TO   AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY  TO MEEEEEE   FECCC ME AM  62 TODAY   HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GOOD 2024      AND HOPE I HAVE ONE  THIS YEARS NOT BEEN GOOD   BUT HAY HOA      HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM  KEV 

• Like 2

Youngster Kev! Bless you.
I too hope 2024 is kind to you, and although I’m grateful for 2023, it’s taken its opportunity to be not as good as it could have been, but hey, I’m old and passed my sell by date. Still….onward and upward. 
We all have to take what 2024 brings, but let’s hope it will be kinder. I feel it will be. 

You take care Kev.

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, audia4b5kev said:

THATK YOU  TO   AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY  TO MEEEEEE   FECCC ME AM  62 TODAY   HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GOOD 2024      AND HOPE I HAVE ONE  THIS YEARS NOT BEEN GOOD   BUT HAY HOA      HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM  KEV 

Happy birthday Kev! 

2 hours ago, Magnet said:

Youngster Kev! Bless you.
I too hope 2024 is kind to you, and although I’m grateful for 2023, it’s taken its opportunity to be not as good as it could have been, but hey, I’m old and passed my sell by date. Still….onward and upward. 
We all have to take what 2024 brings, but let’s hope it will be kinder. I feel it will be. 

You take care Kev.

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

I feel we've all taken more than our fair share of batterings in 2023. Let's hope 2024 is more healthy and prosperous 

• Like 2