Audi's in the Park....Chat thread

Trevor

We will probs have Mc Donalds Breakfast (Enfield)  or something else near ours then we will be off towards the meeting place and have a few Coffees :P

Obviously this plan has been shot as the place doesn't open till 10! But do t worry we will still meet there and then get coffee an Audis in the park. 

You never know Brad, they may even do Irish coffee! :p 

12 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

You never know Brad, they may even do Irish coffee! :p 

If they do, I know what I'm having all day I mean not all day won't want to be drink driving lol 

47 minutes ago, Brad-B5 said:

If they do, I know what I'm having all day I mean not all day won't want to be drink driving lol 

Lol knock yourself out! Not literally though lol :p 

• Like 1

I am really sorry but I won't be able to make this weekend.

My Dad has lung cancer and he has reacted badly to his latest radiotherapy so is in hospital. I will be spending the weekend visiting him and running my mom around because she can't drive :sad:

2 hours ago, Baggy said:

I am really sorry but I won't be able to make this weekend.

My Dad has lung cancer and he has reacted badly to his latest radiotherapy so is in hospital. I will be spending the weekend visiting him and running my mom around because she can't drive :sad:

Don't worry Rob! Family come first! Sorry to hear your sad news 😕

Steve 

7 hours ago, Brad-B5 said:

Hey Brad are you going all the way up the m1 till Northampton? As I am half way up near Bedford and we could meet to go together...

13 minutes ago, Sven said:

Hey Brad are you going all the way up the m1 till Northampton? As I am half way up near Bedford and we could meet to go together...

Hi Sven

We are going the A1 route on the day then turning of at the A14 then off there onto the A6116, not sure if we'd be able to do it :( sorry mate unless we time it perfectly for you to come off a junction onto the motorway :P

If not that then will be looking forward to seeing you a bit later on! :D 

1 hour ago, Loz4.2Q said:

Anyone coming down from the north. I fancy this, but it's a big drive in my thirsty V8 bus...:whistling1:

Do it Loz! It's supposed to be the best Audi show of the year! ;) plus your car will be on the club display! ;) and you get to meet fellow members from the club! :) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Brad-B5 said:

Yeah I hope it doesn't,  if it does rain we can all park our Audi's close to each other and talk from the windows XD

Lol or wear a coat! :p 

• Like 1