Audi's in the Park....Chat thread

Trevor

Anyone planning to go to this event?

http://www.audisinthepark.co.uk/

We do intend to have a club stand at the event but ideally we need 12 cars minimum. We also have a club banner for the event.

Attendees will be able to have a FREE Audisownersclub.com t-shirt and FREE club stickers for those who need them.

Just like VAG Tuner Live Steve q will be bringing along chocolates and drinks for members to enjoy. As well as brining some folding chairs. 

Please reply in the audis in the park attendees list topic if and when you've bought your ticket and what t-shirt size you require. If you have any questions about the show then feel free to post them here :)

Maybe, I believe my Girlfriend would like to go too but will have to have a talk, would like to see some of the awesome cars and see if anyone from this forum and or the Audi Groups on Facebook will be there which I believe some do go. :) 

You thinking of going Trevor?

Had a chat with Samantha (my Girlfriend) and we both want to go, so will probs book the tickets soon, will have the wheels blacked out by then as well, will look even better haha, so any more people want to come that would be great! :D 

Not sure if it conflicts with any race meetings/shows I attend but otherwise, yes...it should be a great show (especially if the sun shines throughout the weekend)

I have contacted the organisers and asked for a Club stand area there (depending on how many members are interested in going) so will post up anything I receive back from them.

Watch this space !

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good morning All,

I'll bob along to this to make up some numbers if there's going to be a club stand there.  Would be nice to meet you guys in person.  How do your events like this work, do you club order the tickets or get them individually?  Anyway add me and possibly the rest of my family to the list, cheers. 🚘🚿😊

4 hours ago, Tran$porter said:

Good morning All,

I'll bob along to this to make up some numbers if there's going to be a club stand there.  Would be nice to meet you guys in person.  How do your events like this work, do you club order the tickets or get them individually?  Anyway add me and possibly the rest of my family to the list, cheers. 🚘🚿😊

Glad to have you on board Fraser :) 

we'll add you to the list! 

would you like to display your a8? 

1 hour ago, Tran$porter said:

Steve,

Thanks for the add, yes I'll display it, even though its bog standard it'll be clean. Do I get the wristband and just turn up or is it more complex than that?

It's not a problem it's standard, the a8l is a special car! :) especially in your colour and trim combo. my a6 is standard it's just done 320,700 miles hence why it's special :) I have sent Trevor a message to clarify some details as I didn't originally arrange the event. Once I know il post on here :) 

thanks again for your interest and support. It is very much appreciated! 

Cheers

Steve 

• 3 weeks later...

I just joined the forum how do I join the club? also my Audi is only 31 years old with 30671 genuine miles on the clock looks like it just came out the showroom though! I would definitely go to this meet,but prefer to go as a member thanks. Derek

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dell said:

I just joined the forum how do I join the club? also my Audi is only 31 years old with 30671 genuine miles on the clock looks like it just came out the showroom though! I would definitely go to this meet,but prefer to go as a member thanks. Derek

Derek it's great to have you on board! 

Andnof course you can display your vehicle with us! :) your a member so you can be on the display. 

Would be great to have a classic Audi there! :) 

il put your name on the list :) 

Do you fancy displaying your Audi at any other events with us? 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Right, here is some info on tickets for Audis in the park. Iv taken this directly from the website:

"Tickets (which are wristbands) will be sent out around 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE EVENT DATE! NOT BEFORE!

Children under 16 get in for FREE and DO NOT require a wristband!

EVERY PERSON ATTENDING THE SHOW MUST BE WEARING THE WRISTBAND OR MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE EVENT OR PAY FULL GATE PRICE OF £10.

Every wristband will come with a unique serial number....this number will be used to select the raffle prize winners!

EVERY ADVANCED TICKET (WRISTBAND) WILL BE ISSUED WITH A LIMITED EDITION AUDIS IN THE PARK STICKER. THESE STICKERS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO BUY ON THE DAY!"

Just to let members know that advanced tickets are £8

oh and that show starts at 9am but we will meet up prior to that so that we can role in as a club :) gates open to the general public at 10

Cheers

Steve

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Right. Iv found us a good meeting spot :) 

the Chequered Flag, causeway road, Corby, NN17 4AE

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?prmd=sinv&biw=320&bih=460&dpr=2&um=1&ie=UTF-8&fb=1&gl=uk&entry=s&sa=X&ftid=0x48779c95e528fe4f:0x37c80933a76e9cb8&gmm=CgIgAQ%3D%3D

hope it's a good spot :) 

cheers

steve

IMG_4740.PNG

IMG_4741.JPG

• Like 1

I am still hoping to get there,at the moment I am in and out of hospital (Chrones and Diverticular) so I dont know if I will make it but will try my damndest, thanks for the info

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dell said:

I am still hoping to get there,at the moment I am in and out of hospital (Chrones and Diverticular) so I dont know if I will make it but will try my damndest, thanks for the info

Hey Derek, so sorry to hear this. I hope you get better soon. Don't worry if you can't make it. Your health is far more important! 

Just now, Brad-B5 said:

@Steve Q Awesome! :) this is for 8-8:30 yes? not drinking that early are we? lol

@Dell Sad to hear that mate, hope You get well soon and as Steve just said "Your health is far more important!"  :)

No Brad we're not drinking alcohol that early lol. Coffee and breakfast it is :D 

• Like 1