Simply Audi - new event for 2018! Chat thread

Steve Q

i stand corrected from their website:

Please note that the Top Gear simulator is temporarily closed. We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Now showing at Beaulieu - welcome to the World of Top Gear!

If you've ever wondered what happened to the cars that were battered, modified and generally ruined by the BBC's Top Gear team, we have some excellent news!

Because not even the dodgiest used car dealers would buy them, we’ve lovingly gathered them up and displayed them in the World of Top Gear - a special exhibition in homage to the world's biggest car show.

Good evening gentlemen and gentlewoman :wink:, i'm in for this one and my daughter again:yahoo::yahoo:, happy days, it's just up the road too so none of the 04:30-05:00 road journey. 

AUDI160917 1049.jpg

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, fast edd said:

Good evening gentlemen and gentlewoman :wink:, i'm in for this one and my daughter again:yahoo::yahoo:, happy days, it's just up the road too so none of the 04:30-05:00 road journey. 

AUDI160917 1049.jpg

I'll add you to the list Edd! :) 

20 minutes ago, Paul A6 said:

Starting to look like a line up of the usual suspects:yahoo:

Lol deffo!! :D 

14 minutes ago, fast edd said:

Oh yes, I can try and increase numbers on the A6 group I tap into occasionally if all are ok with this.:whistling1:

That's absolutely fine Edd :) will be nice to have fellow members there :) 

4 minutes ago, fast edd said:

Hi Steve, I'll ping a message then. New members may materialise :w00t:

That's Grand! Thanks Edd :) meeting up with other Audi clubs could be a new direction for this club! As let's face it we all share the same passion of the 4 rings! :) 

That's what we like to hear , thinking out of the box. More people , more coverage, more members. Win win. Fingers crossed. There are some hardcore Audi owners full of passion for their Das Auto in that group  :wink3: 

6 minutes ago, niedzial1983 said:

We do have a lot of members on fb group. We need to advertise the event more so they can come as well .

I did put a post on FB and linked it to the forum but got no response really 🤔

49 minutes ago, fast edd said:

Ok, that's posted on the A6 group !!!. :yes:

20170820_173404.jpg

I like these chrome surrounds on the steering wheel controls ... i dont have them on my pre facelifted version. It might be my next mod :) 

1 minute ago, Steve Q said:

Just letting you all know I've had confirmation from the organisers who have booked us a slot for the show :) 

Cheers

Steve 

do we know if there is a max amount of cars per stand?