Hampshire club meet - Old Sarum Airfield (Wiltshire) on Sunday 6th August

WPAWS

Hi guys do any of the club meets visit Hampshire or surrounding counties i would be interested in meeting up with some of the members  

37 minutes ago, aroundno said:

Hi guys do any of the club meets visit Hampshire or surrounding counties i would be interested in meeting up with some of the members  

Hmm, we could do something Paul :) 

do you have any good venues in mind? 

Cheers

steve

5 minutes ago, niedzial1983 said:

Im close to hampshire 

We could orginise a local meet up for our members even if it is for breakfast  , it dosent have to be a big event

Sounds like a plan m8 :yes:

Can be somewhere small Paul :) 

like a pub or scenic location. What we could do is get a bite to eat and then go for a drive. If there's some nice driving roads/scenic roads near you :) 

cheers

steve 

22 minutes ago, Southampton Graham said:

Hi again 

I am going to old sarum airfield ( Wiltshire) on sunday 6th August, we could meet up there as they have a good cafe and food gets good reviews

Graham

I could make that date Graham :)

1 hour ago, Southampton Graham said:

Hi again 

I am going to old sarum airfield ( Wiltshire) on sunday 6th August, we could meet up there as they have a good cafe and food gets good reviews

Graham

That venue sounds great Graham! :) 

I might be struggling for the 6th as i might be in Northern Ireland for a few days. 

56 minutes ago, Southampton Graham said:

Hi Steve

That's a shame.  

I will be at Old Sarum anyway.  We can always arrange another date.  We could always get together once every couple of months.

Sounds good! 

Im in the process of starting to sort out tegional meets. Iv just got abit behind due to the up and coming major shows :) 

Cheers

steve 

3 minutes ago, Southampton Graham said:

museum

never knew there was one but if it`s good i`ll bring my 4 year old lad along sure he will enjoy the planes and stuff :)

lol i thought i was over having kids 2 sons @ 22 and 24 was looking forward to a quiet life then bam jacob @ 46, i`m sure he will love i`ll be there m8

Hi chaps

I've changed the title of this post to give more information from the offset.

Let us know if you want us to promote it further for you, or see if you get some more interest in the next couple of days.

Cheers,  Trevor

Thanks Trevor.

For those who might consider coming along.

I was e-mailed this:-

Sunday 6th August Salisbury - Old Sarum Airfield Event

A popular event for vintage and classic cars, motorbikes and aircraft. Held on the first Sunday of every month as an informal gathering. Free entry. Arrivals from 10am Free landings for all aircraft registered before 1960. On arrival, follow the signs and look out for marshals who will direct you to a dedicated parking area. Cars and motorbikes must not enter the active airfield. Information on events at Old Sarum can be found on the website: http://www.oldsarumairfield.co.uk/events/.

Should provide an interesting morning meetup.

Cheers Graham

• Like 1

i`m such a idiot Graham, i thought it was this Sunday not next Sunday. as it stands atm i have nothing workwise next Sunday so i`ll be there m8 :yahoo: